There is only one thing I like more than chocolate… Peanut butter and chocolate! These Peanut Butter Cup Blondies are a classic combo of chewy brown sugar cookie, rich peanut butter, and gooey chocolate. They are the perfect answer to all of that extra Halloween candy you have lying around the house. This is the second time I’ve made this recipe in a week and a half! The first time I barely even got one bite before my little brother was licking the pan clean.
These blondies are SO easy to prepare and SO hard to mess up. So bake away ladies! They’re totally kid-friendly but more importantly, they also go great with a glass of wine and a girls night out.
I slightly altered the recipe to use soy milk instead of skim milk and added about a tablespoon extra chocolate chips. These are DELICIOUS!
Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 tablespoons soymilk (original)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbs. semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 (0.75-ounce) peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine flour through salt in a large bowl and stir with a whisk. Combine peanut butter through eggs and stir well. Add peanut butter mixture to flour mixture and stir to mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Add mixture into 9×9 inch pan coated with cooking spray and top with chopped peanut butter cup pieces. Bake for 19 minutes. Cool completely before cutting. Yields 20 servings.
153 calories, 7g fat, 3.2 grams protein