Very Berry Cheesecake Pie Bites

Hi guys!

Notice anything different?

Does blue and pink make my butt look big?

Whipped got a bit of facelift this week! A few Botox injections into the header….couple chin tucks around the sidebar…

I’ve been working with the most fabulous designer (shout-out to Allison from Green Tangerine Designs!) for the past month and half re-designing and reorganizing my blog. And I am so excited to announce that is is just about finished!! There’s just a few more bits to fix and tweak (I’m having a ‘print’ option inserted into each post to make for easy recipe printing!), and it should be all done and wrapped in a pretty bow by the end of next week!

What do you all think??

Besides changing the whole look of my blog, I’m also expanding my concept. If you notice on my new “Recipes” page, there’s categories for all sorts of food now beyond just baking. I’m still going to bake up plenty of sweet treats, but I’m also going to have fun with appetizers, main dishes, and lots and lots more!  I’ll give you the grand tour though next week because I also have another fun little announcement!

Today I am so honored to be guest posting over on Kim’s fabulous blog, Cravings of a Lunatic! Her blog is obsessively good. And I mean it. She comes up with the most delicious and creative treats! Trix Krispies?? Snickers Snack Cake?? Turtle Ice Cream Pie…??

So when she asked me to guest post for her I knew it had to be something a bit out of the box (and of course delicious!). That’s why I came up with these little Very Berry Cheesecake Pie Bites! Aren’t they cute??

These are super simple to make – just pie dough baked up in muffin tins with a layer of creamy cheesecake, sugary blueberries and raspberries, and buttery cinnamon crumble! And they’re portable which is perfect for summer get togethers! No mess, no fuss, and frees up your other hand for a cocktail :)

So I want to give another HUGE thank you to the fabulous Kim and go check her out and my mini pie recipe over at Cravings of a Lunatic!

Updated post  with Recipe Below!

Comments

1. You already know I LOVE the re-design (the old one was cute too, though :P). I’m going to have to hop on over and get this recipe because if I don’t Michael will kill me–this is like everything he loves rolled into 1 thing.

2. Found you through Kim’s site. I am LOVING your blog. Great guest post.

3. Your new look is great and I love it!!So are your cute little cheesecake pie bites!!What a perfect idea of a dessert with my favorite fruit and so easy to make too!Loved your guest post at Kim’s page :)

4. Your site looks fabulous and so does this luscious dessert.

5. Kristina, these are adorable! I love the mini version as it would be perfect for my kids. Thank you so much for sharing! PS: Totally in love with your new blog design!!! xoxo

Thanks Anna! They’re so easy I bet your kids could help you make them too :) And so happy you like my new design!!

6. These are adorable!! And perfectly popable…they could easily get me in trouble!

haha sooo easy to you in trouble with… :) Plus I like to add a few scoops of ice-cream….

7. These sitting on a kitchen table would last what 5 minutes?
    And whipped’s face job is perhaps the best I have ever seen :P

haha thanks Uru! And all the credit has to go my amazing designer Allison! She’s a miracle worker :)

8. These are so cute! Nice job :)

9. I am loving the updated look Kristina. Looks absolutely fabulous. You guys did a great job with it.

Thank you so much for guesting for me today. I love what you made. Perfect bite size treats. That means you can eat more right?! Right…

Hahaa um… of course… and if no one’s watching the whole batch is fair game :) Thanks of having me again Kim, I had so much fun guest posting!!

10. I love these bite size cuties.

11. I really like the new design! Too cute!

12. Love it! <3

13. I love the new look! It looks so professional and I noticed it right away! I’m going to go check out that recipe! If cheesecake is involved, I’m in!

14. LOVING the new ‘do,’ darling! Fabulous redesign. Very user friendly. I was playing around with it to find that GLORIOUS sounding artichoke pesto from your Earth Day Dinner party. Wowsa!

Your pies are so cuto! And I know it will fit right in on Miss Crazy Pant’s website ;)

Hahah thanks! That artichoke pesto is my favorite! I’m making it again tonight for another dinner party… and I just made it last week for dinner… I’m obsessed :)

15. The new blog design looks fantastic! And these berry cheesecake pie bites look sooo good!

16. I LOVE the new look! Definitely classy and fun =) These cheesecake pie bites sound awesome – heading over to Kim’s for the recipe!

17. Heading over now :) By the way, blue and pink does NOT make your butt look big :-)

18. The redesign looks great! Love the look of those cheesecake pie bites too :)

19. The design looks great–and love your comments about the blog face lift. Those little berry-filled bites look wonderful, too.

20. I love you new blog design and color combos, very chic. I also want to try you Berry cheesecake Bites, soon!

Thanks Becky! Let me know if you try them! We loved them in my house, would love to hear what you think! :)

21. Love the makeover – your site looks great and is so easy to navigate! LOVE the idea of cooking up cheesecake bites in muffin tins too – so perfect (and pretty and impressive) for a party :)

Haha thats the secret…. these are super easy, but look like they took you all day, But of course that’s no what you’ll tell your party guests… :)

22. i love the makeover.. its very clean quick.. heading to kim to check the recipe!

23. LOVE the new look, K! Very neat and clean. Looks absolutely stunning. xx

24. Very nice redesign. Even nicer little cheesecake pie bites. Be sure to bring some of those with you to New York! :)

25. Absolutely love the new design! It’s pretty and so functional too! Great job! And oh my, these little berry cheesecake pie bites are calling my name.

Thanks!! I love having a recipe index now, it drove me crazy before having all of my recipes just jumbled all over the place :) And those little cheesecakes need to stop calling my name… they were so yummy last weekend!

26. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful recipe on Fabulous Friday. Have a great weekend!

27. I love the new look. I just saw your bites recipe over at Kim’s blog. Super yummy!

28. It looks great Kristina, as do those bite-sized pieces of awesomeness :) Quite soon I’m planning on having a bit of a clean-up myself. The blogging bar has been raised!

29. Kristina, your site looks fabulous. I love the new look and the new colors. We kind of went with the same colors when we redesigned our blogs. Hey, great minds think alike. Plus, we’re pretty awesome chicks. I can’t wait to see what else you cook up. BTW, I added you to a new section of my blog- Fav Foodies. Enjoy your new look my friend.

Hey Jennie! LOVE your redesign too, the little ‘stalk’ me icons are awesome. So fun! Haha and I love that we chose the same colors! We’re twins… very stylish… very fabulous… twins :) Andddd… thats so sweet of you to put my under your Fav Foodies! I really need to do a section like that too! (and of course you’d be on there!).

p.s. i don’t know why i’m typing you all of this on my blog.. i’m bumping over to yours now!

1. [...] sheer perfection. I opted to do them bite sized which was inspired by my guest poster this week. Kristina from Whipped had made Very Berry Cheesecake Pie Bites for me and I just loved the idea of little tiny [...]