Peach, Plum, and Raspberry Crumble Pie

So I’m really excited about today’s post, but I”m even more excited about Monday’s!

I have a big surprise for you all about some super fun changes I”m making to my blog.

Whipped is getting a little bit blonder.

A whole lot smarter.

And even more delicious!

So in the mean time I thought I’d tide you over with this amazing Peach, Plum, and Raspberry Crumble Pie. I have been craving this pie for weeks. Weeks!

I have a fruit crisp obsession and an even bigger raspberry obsession…and the occasional heartburn to show for it.

Peaches were absolutely overflowing at the farmer’s market last weekend so I have been waiting for the perfect excuse to use them up. The combo of peaches, plums, and raspberries is the perfect balance between sweet and tart, and the buttery crumble topping is addicting! And if you (like me!) have a hard time deciding between crisps or pies at the buffet table….this is the best of both worlds. This is the power couple of fruit pies – All the buttery crumble of a crisp and all the buttery flakiness of a pie crust…..mixed with your favorite fresh juicy fruit!

A few notes about this recipe – I made this vegan (I can’t eat dairy and I really was craving a fruity pie), but if you want, you can definitely swap out the vegan butter for regular; 1 for 1. Same goes for the pie crust. I used a whole wheat vegan prepared pie crust. Pillsbury has been a staple in my house for years so feel free to swap away. But for those of you that do want to keep it vegan and are having a hard time finding a vegan crust, here’s a couple websites the are great for searching out vegan products. Pie crusts can stay in the freezer for months so this is definitely one you can buy ahead!

Happy Cow: www.happycow.net

Vegan Essentials: www.veganessentials.com

The Vegan Store: www.vegantstore.com

Comments

1. GAHHHHHH the suspense is gonna kill me!

(I’m not the mooost patient person in the universe :P)

haha really??? I couldn’t tell :) You will just have to wait darling…..all the talk about blondes though motivated me to finally get a hair cut this week… I’m the worst about cutting my hair. If it was more socially acceptable I would probably grow my hair past my butt.

2. I am blonde, and blondes have more fun, so I’m excited to see your changes. I love your crumble and the combo that you chose. Keep up the good work.

Haha I have blonde highlights…? Does that count? Excited to let you know my new changes on Monday :) !!

3. YUm! i was literally just thinking about doing this (pie & crumble) so I am glad to know it works out!!1 Can’t wait to see your redesign!!!

let me know how yours turns out! I was really torn between making it more like a crisp… and more like a pie… I went with the more like a crisp one :) Decisions… decisions…

4. What a great recipe to feature this summer’s fruits! I can’t wait to see the surprise…

haha I’m excited to tell you! And I cannot get enough of summer fruits! I’m sad I missed the farmers market this morning because I”ve been loving all of the fresh peaches!

5. Good thing you left us with this pie as a distraction…because you can’t tease us with partial news for 3 days! It’s unfair!

Hahah at least I left you with a pie, alright! Only I’m never making a pie without someone to give it to ever again… it was about half gone by yesterday afternoon. :)

6. I am with Steph! Can’t wait for Monday! In the meantime I will admire your gorgeous pie! xoxo

7. The crumble pie sounds so awesome. All of the best fruit flavors too. I’m looking forward to seeing the new blog changes as well!

8. The filling sounds so delicious!

I love the filling :) I make a really similar fruit crisp (without the pie crust) and its one of my favorite combos!

9. This crumble pie has my heart :D

CCU

10. How could Whipped POSSIBLY get even more delicious!? I’m not sure I’ll be able to handle it…I can barely keep from eating my computer screen as it is…

LOVE LOVE this crumble! Plums 4 LIFE!

Hahaha! Puleaseeee… Peaches 4 life! I hope you love the new change!! I’m bringing on an RD and I can’t wait to get creative with a whole bunch of new recipes!

11. this looks soooooo good! love it!

12. Looks DELICIOUS!! I love crumble pies! Plus, the combination of peaches and raspberry is awesome~

13. What a perfect crumble! Subscribed and subscribed again, so that even without Buzz, I won’t miss a post! I would love it if you would follow me too!

Thanks Michelle! Off to stop by ur blog right now :) I’m so sad we’re losing the friend feature on Buzz!

14. Peach-raspberry is such a great flavor combination. I love the looks of this crumble pie! I have your site bookmarked so I won’t miss any posts.

Aw thanks :) I have your’s too! It’s going to be so different without Foodbuzz next week! And I love peach and raspberry together too, I just made a crisp last night and added apricot to the mix- so good!

15. I can never resist a fruit crisp, especially one that includes my three favorite fruits! SO pretty.

Thanks Natasha :) I never can either! I just made this pie into a regular crisp the other weekend too, so good!

1. [...] Peach, Plum, and Raspberry Crumble Pie* by Whipped Baking [...]