Thank you so much to everyone that participated in mine and Kayle’s Christmas Cookie Exchange this year! The exchange is literally bursting with irresistible cookie pics! I’ve gotten so many fun e-mails from you all talking about which cookies inspired you at home, so sending a big smothering grandma hug to all my lovely readers today!
And the official winner of Kristina & Kayle’s Christmas Cookie Exchange and a $10 Starbuck’s Gift Card is….
Stephie with her “Maureen’s Rice Crispy Cookies”!
And… the winner of the Silpat Baking Mat Giveaway is…
Congrats Stephie and Jennifer! Both of you please e-mail me your mailing addresses to email@example.com so I can send you your prize!
So to officially wrap up the cookie extravaganza, my bestie and blogging partner, Ashley, is here today to share her recipe for her Cookie Almond Clusters!
Hi guys! This is an old recipe of my mom’s and I’m not entirely sure where she got it from. They are called Cookie Almond Clusters and are literally the easiest thing ever to make but taste sooo good! They have a nice crunchy texture and are perfect for people who enjoy the sweet/savory combo. And there is no oven involved. Start to finish time is 10-15 minutes!
Yields 24 cookies
- 2 lbs Almond Bark
- 2 cups Dry Roasted Peanutes
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups pretzel sticks, halved
- 2 tsp. Peanut Butter
- Prepare half of the recipe at a time for optimal results.
- Melt almond bark and peanut butter in a saucepan over medium heat (about 8 minutes). Combine other ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add melted almond bark and peanut butter mixture to dry ingredients and mix together. You have to do this quick so the almond bark does not harden. Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto a wax paper covered cookie sheet.
- Repeat for second half of recipe.
- Place cookie sheets in the refrigerator to cool for 20 minutes.
Congrats again to the winners! Have a great week everyone!